Saturday 21 March 2009

Kanin Krusete - Rebut de l'humanité




I got this gnarly little thing in a trade with Shea, the fellow behind Kanin Krusete. I had heard some stuff on his myspace page which I liked a lot, so when this tape arrived unceremoniously wrapped in tin foil with a photocopied cover wrapped round it's blank tape with "KK" scrawled on in pink paint, I thought "awesome". The sounds within were just as good, total disregard for all kinds of silly noise conventions. You'll hear sounds from synths, guitars and fuck knows what else all smashed together in the most uncomprimising of ways and the result is a fantastic (un)joy for the ears. Some of the best noise I'd heard in a long time. I don't know why but the catch word for this is UNAPOLOGETIC, a real unique project in my eyes, check it out.

www.myspace.com/kaninkrusete
krusete @ gmail.com

DOWNLOAD

No comments: